Monday, November 21, 2011

Crafter's Choice

I have been asked, time and again, "Where did you get such a wonderful craft book?"

I have quite a collection of books on this and that craft and love looking through them for inspiration and to learn something new. I don't know why I did not post this before now. I use Crafter's Choice, a fabulous online book club. You get great books direct to your door and the shipping is good. You even get the first four books for 99cents. The commitment is 2 more? or possibly 3 more in the year, but I have quickly went beyond that number. You can click the link below to get directly to the site. Spend some time, look through the site. I promise you will find a few things that interest you. :-)
http://crafterschoice.extole.com/a/clk/1dNzS


Good luck finding some great books!!

No comments:

Post a Comment